Workt is continually stri ving to make the highest quality sports and fitness gear available. We take pride in offering only top quality products by using premium eco-friendly materials through our Ecoprene technology. Our knee sleeves have been revised, refined, and repeatedly tested on elite athletes to bring the most innovative products available.
We are the only knee sleeve company that stands behind our products with a 100% Lifetime guarantee.
We are the only company to use Ecoprene: a superior, eco-friendly material that is not only better for the environment, but better for you. Our knee sleeves are also assembled in the USA. We have a close relationship with our manufacturer and we are hands on in the manufacturing process which helps in bringing you the exact design and quality we want in each product assembled.
With your leg straight measure 2cm (3/4) inch below your kneecap around the circumference of your leg.
- X-Small: 31-33cm (12-13 inches)
- Small: 33-35cm (13-14 inches)
- Medium: 35-37cm (14-15 inches)
- Large: 37-40cm (15-16 inches)
- X-Large: 40-43cm (16-17 inches)
Our suggestion is that if you plan on using your knee sleeves for multiple movements and combinations then go with a 5 mm knee sleeve. If you plan on using the sleeves for mostly barbell work, weightlifting, powerlifting, etc. then use the 7 mm knee sleeve.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and when you address us give us your order number and the name you used for the order.
- If you want to exchange your knee sleeve, please give us the size, thickness, and color that you would prefer.
- If you are returning an item because of damage or an imperfection, take a photo of the knee sleeve and attach it to your email.
- If you just don’t like your knee sleeve, let us know and we will email postage for the return and refund your money.
- Do not leave your knee sleeves in a dark warm place like a gym bag or small locker.
- Turn your knee sleeves inside out after a workout and let them air dry.
- Wash your sleeves by hand with mild soap and let air dry.
- If you decide to wash your sleeves in the washer, use the delicate cycle and cold water and then air dry them.
- Do NOT put your knee sleeves in the dryer. This can compromise the material and ruin your item.